Principal Wireless Firmware Engineer
- Lead the design and development of new features and product platforms.
- Conduct software architecture and code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership to the team.
- Help quickly resolve problems of major accounts.
- Work closely with hardware, software and QA engineers and project management to ship high quality AP.
- 10+ years of embedded Linux and wireless driver development/debugging experience.
- Strong architectural skills - design/implement for performance and modularity.
- Demonstrated track record of system design and innovative approaches to solve problems.
- Strong systematic problem solving and analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of 802.11n/ac protocols.
- Expert Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Excellent programming skills in C.
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent training in the field.